Today I was interviewed by Jasmine and Gigi of Knitmore Girls podcast fame.
If you're on Ravelry you may have been listening to them, they are a mom and daughter team and I love listening to them.
If you go to itunes and plug in "Knitmore Girls" check out Episode 26 and at the end it has my interview.
Jasmine and Gigi had very kindly asked me to come talk about Team in Training and my fundraising for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
Wednesday the 12th will be my final fundraising deadline and I'm still under the $3000 I promised to raise and even further away from my own pledged $3500.
If you landed on my blog after listening to the podcast and have donated please leave me your Ravelry name and you'll be entered in the raffle for a skein of Socks that Rock in the limited Holiday colors.
Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment